We all know about experience gifts and if your partner is the type of person that has everything, then an experience gift is the perfect solution. A thrilling experience such as a hot-air balloon ride or getting behind the wheel of a Lamborghini is not something you will ever forget and with that in mind, here are a few ideas that might be perfect for your partner.
- Tandem Skydive – Why not arrange for your partner to be strapped to a professional skydiver and jump out of an aircraft at 16,000 ft? You could also take the jump, being strapped to another instructor, allowing you to watch each other as you fly through the air at great speed. An online search would help you to find a local operator that offers tandem skydives at a local airfield.
- Rent a Supercar – If you take a look at sports car for rent by Rich Cars Bangkok, you will see an impressive fleet of supercars that can be rented by the day. You could arrange this as a surprise and get your partner in your car on some pretext of visiting a friend, then you drive them to the luxury car showroom and give them the keys to that red Ferrari sitting on the forecourt.
- Thai Cooking Course – If your partner loves Thai food, why not arrange for them to attend a Thai cooking class? That way, you can both reap the rewards of this by cooking authentic Thai cuisine in the comfort of your own home. During the pandemic, you could enroll your partner in an online cooking class, which is cheaper that attending in person, with the same outcome; the ability to cook your favourite Thai dishes. You could go the whole nine yards and book a yacht charter for an amazing weekend in a tropical paradise.
- Sensory Deprivation Tank – Imagine floating in a silent, dark world and you have the sensory deprivation tank; Most people say that the experience was wonderful and for some, it can cause a profound change in how they see themselves, almost like a deep meditative state that allows the spiritual side to emerge. If your partner wants to get more in touch with their spiritual side, this experience would be ideal; Google will help you locate a venue and most cities would have at least one sensory deprivation facility, where you can book the experience.
- Whale Watching Expedition – If you happen to live in NSW, this is the perfect location to witness the annual Humpback Whale migration, as these majestic creatures head to and from their breeding grounds along the Great Barrier Reef. There are many thousands of Humpback and Southern Right Whale, thanks to the global whaling ban that emerged in the 1980s and from May to September is the migration season.
The above are just a few ideas of experience gifts that you can arrange for your partner and with a Google search, you can find the nearest provider and make the booking as a surprise.