Exhibition “MK tradición NEW concept” by Jana Maneva-Cuposka to Open Tuesday
Exhibition consisted of twelve objects, interweaving the artistic in fashion, design and tradition titled 'MK tradición NEW concept' by Jana Maneva-Cuposka will open Tuesday evening at the Center for Design and Innovation 'Public Room' in Skopje.
The artist and fashion designer Jana Maneva-Cuposka, has long been concerned with the topic of merging contemporary designs with tradition.
Innovative and bold in her art and design presentations, she always approaches the art with unconventional methods to display her ideas. It is demonstrated in this case, in the exhibition titled 'MK tradición NEW concept', art historian Elena Makarovska referred to the artist in the catalogue.
The project is financially supported by the Ministry of Culture.
- Blue is the Warmest Color Director to Auction Palme d'Or to Finance New Film
- Johnny Depp and Liam Gallagher among Glastonbury Lineup Additions
- Harper Lee Estate Endorses To Kill a Mockingbird Graphic Novel
- Macedonian Evening Held in Sofia Music Center
- MNT Play Closes Graz Drama Festival
- Poetry-art Colony in Skopje Library