Exhibition “MK tradición NEW concept” by Jana Maneva-Cuposka to Open Tuesday
Exhibition consisted of twelve objects, interweaving the artistic in fashion, design and tradition titled 'MK tradición NEW concept' by Jana Maneva-Cuposka will open Tuesday evening at the Center for Design and Innovation 'Public Room' in Skopje.
The artist and fashion designer Jana Maneva-Cuposka, has long been concerned with the topic of merging contemporary designs with tradition.
Innovative and bold in her art and design presentations, she always approaches the art with unconventional methods to display her ideas. It is demonstrated in this case, in the exhibition titled 'MK tradición NEW concept', art historian Elena Makarovska referred to the artist in the catalogue.
The project is financially supported by the Ministry of Culture.
- One Direction Singer Styles' Solo Album Tops US Billboard Chart
- Simon Trpceski Opens New Macedonian Philharmonic Orchestra Building
- Exhibition of Photographs from Kiev Pechersk Lavra
- Cannes Festival: Netflix FIlm Meyerowitz Stories 'Made for Big Screen'
- Comedia del Arte, Amateur Feature Film to Be Promoted in Macedonian Cinematheque
- Simon Trpcevski to Open New Building of Macedonian Philharmonics