Exhibition “MK tradición NEW concept” by Jana Maneva-Cuposka to Open Tuesday
Exhibition consisted of twelve objects, interweaving the artistic in fashion, design and tradition titled 'MK tradición NEW concept' by Jana Maneva-Cuposka will open Tuesday evening at the Center for Design and Innovation 'Public Room' in Skopje.
The artist and fashion designer Jana Maneva-Cuposka, has long been concerned with the topic of merging contemporary designs with tradition.
Innovative and bold in her art and design presentations, she always approaches the art with unconventional methods to display her ideas. It is demonstrated in this case, in the exhibition titled 'MK tradición NEW concept', art historian Elena Makarovska referred to the artist in the catalogue.
The project is financially supported by the Ministry of Culture.
- Comedy Theater to Mark its Fifth Anniversary on Monday with "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- My Secret Musical Premieres in Macedonian Opera and Ballet
- Exhibit of Art Pedagogues in Cinematheque
- Darko Bageski at Belgrade Guitar Art Festival
- Observance of World Poetry Day
- CeBIT 2017 Tech Expo underway in Hanover