Zaev Meets with Ahmeti to Discuss Government Formation, EU-NATO Integration
SDSM leader Zoran Zaev met Friday with DUI president Ali Ahmeti for talks on principles of cooperation, the process of forming new government and the country's EU and NATO integration bid, it was announced.
The interlocutors at the meeting vowed to boost the dynamic of negotiations between the two parties, including negotiations with the parties that have endorsed the formation of a new government. It will be followed by concrete solutions with respect to ministerial posts, SDSM said in a press release.
- Macedonia: Albanian Parties Announce Deputy-minister Nominees
- Information Society Minister to Meet with Civil Organizations and Media Associations
- Macedonia: Justice Minister Meets OSCE Ambassador Suomalainen
- Bogdanci Votes Against Mine Openings
- Dimitrov Said Macedonia Would Seek NATO Membership Under Interim Reference
- Minister Spasovski Invites Journalists to See VIP Mercedes