Macedonia: Justice Minister Meets OSCE Ambassador Suomalainen
Justice Minister Bilen Saliji and OSCE Ambassador Nina Suomalainen focused on the current political developments in Macedonia at Monday's meeting in Skopje. Saliji and Suomalainen referred to the laws on judges and public prosecutors, prosecutor's offices, slander and defamation.
The interlocutors also exchanged opinions on the laws related to the Priebe report, the Urgent Reform Priorities and the Venice Commission recommendations, the Justice Ministry said in a press release.
- Macedonia: Albanian Parties Announce Deputy-minister Nominees
- Information Society Minister to Meet with Civil Organizations and Media Associations
- Bogdanci Votes Against Mine Openings
- Dimitrov Said Macedonia Would Seek NATO Membership Under Interim Reference
- Minister Spasovski Invites Journalists to See VIP Mercedes
- Mickovski: Low Unemployment Rate is Due to Hard Work of VMRO-DPMNE