Russian President Vladimir Putin Says Careful Steps Needed to Slow Inflation
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday careful decisions needed to be made to maintain a slowdown in inflation that saw consumer price growth dip below 5 percent year-on-year in February, Euronews reported.
“We need to understand the trends, evaluate them and plan our work,” Putin said in reference to indicators such as inflation and the broader economic picture.
- Seventh Person Arrested in Connection with Manchester Attack
- EU Chiefs to Press Donald Trump on Trade, Climate
- EU Top Diplomat Urges Western Balkan Countries to Overcome Differences and Work Better Together to EU's Path
- Trump's Businesses Not Tracking All Profits from Foreign Governments
- Manchester Attacker Was Known to UK Security Services
- US House Democrats Seek Information from Deutsche Bank on Trump Accounts