Russian President Vladimir Putin Says Careful Steps Needed to Slow Inflation
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Friday careful decisions needed to be made to maintain a slowdown in inflation that saw consumer price growth dip below 5 percent year-on-year in February, Euronews reported.
“We need to understand the trends, evaluate them and plan our work,” Putin said in reference to indicators such as inflation and the broader economic picture.
- France to Host Germany, Italy, Spain Summit on March 6 to Discuss EU
- President Trump Picks General H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Serbia's President Nikolic Decides not to Run for Re-election
- Russia Rejects Montenegro's Coup Claims
- Pence in Brussels, Seeking Deeper Ties with EU
- US: 'More than 100 Workers' Fired over Day Without Immigrants Protest