Vlahov-Micov: Time for Macedonian National Platform Has Come
Macedonia should've made its own national platform long ago, long before the Albanians parties did that as a condition of being part of the government. The Macedonian program should protect Macedonian interests not only in the home country, but also in the neighbouring countries where our countrymen live, professor Stefan Vlahov-Micov told Telegraph.mk. He asked for the same thing in his latest book "Macedonian National Program", as well. According to him, all countries from the region already have such programs which are only an extension to the thing they had in the past.
- The program should clearly state that Macedonia is a sovereign and independent country, and that that should be respected. That should especially refer to all those delegates-politicians from abroad who interfere in our internal affairs. A significant part of the platform should be dedicated to the relations with the neighbours, as well as to the economy - Vlahov-Micov emphasizes for Telegraf.mk.
He stresses that he is worried that, lately, investors have been coming from all the different places in order to invest in Macedonia; and one should be careful, especially with investors from Greece and Bulgaria, since their intention is to make Macedonia dependent on them, not only politically, but also economically.
Regarding the issue that has been trending lately - the platform made by the Albanian parties, together with Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama - Vlahov-Micov says that the principle of reciprocation should be applied.
- The Albanians in Macedonia can not demand for all kinds of rights, when the Macedonians in Albania are deprived even of the most basic ones. I know they will react immediately to that - that the number of Albanians in Macedonia, and the number of Macedonians in Albania is not the same, but there is a solution to that, too - conduction real censuses in both countries - adds Vlahov-Micov.
- Citizens Most Deserving for Not Having Tirana Government
- Renovation and Upgrade Process of Skopje's Universal Hall to Launch September
- VMRO-DPMNE Says Presented Roadmap Will Offer Way out of Crisis, SDSM Responds
- Parliament Set to Continue Debate on Speaker Selection and Tirana Platform
- Parliament's Constitutive Session to Resume on Wednesday
- Protests in Front of SDSM Headquarters: We Will Preserve Macedonia's Unity