Defense Minister Zoran Jolevski Attends Donald Trump's Inauguration in Washington
Minister of Defense Zoran Jolevski as of Friday is paying private visit to the United States city of Washington, where he will attend Donald Trump's inauguration, the 45th president of United States.
On Monday the minister is expected to kick off his working visit to the US, Ministry of Defense said on Friday.
As part of the working visit, Minister Jolevski is set to hold bilateral talks with officials of US administration, congressmen, senators, including Ted Cruise, and other officials of Congress, as well as representatives of influential think tanks in Washington.
Furthermore, Jolevski will take part in a forum on global terrorism and cyber threats, hosted by Senator Jim Inhofe.
- Zaev and Hahn: Macedonia to Get back on EU Integration Path with 'Strong Commitment and Reforms'
- NATO: Stoltenberg Has no Plans to Visit Skopje Recently, Our Doors Remain Open
- Interior Minister Spasovski Meets OSCE Ambassador
- Zaev-Bjornstad: EU, NATO Perspectives in Macedonia's Interest
- DM Sekerinska Meets Ambassadors of Norway, Slovakia
- Deputy PM Osmani Meets Austrian Ambassador