Defense Minister Zoran Jolevski Attends Donald Trump's Inauguration in Washington
Minister of Defense Zoran Jolevski as of Friday is paying private visit to the United States city of Washington, where he will attend Donald Trump's inauguration, the 45th president of United States.
On Monday the minister is expected to kick off his working visit to the US, Ministry of Defense said on Friday.
As part of the working visit, Minister Jolevski is set to hold bilateral talks with officials of US administration, congressmen, senators, including Ted Cruise, and other officials of Congress, as well as representatives of influential think tanks in Washington.
Furthermore, Jolevski will take part in a forum on global terrorism and cyber threats, hosted by Senator Jim Inhofe.
- Ivanov: Macedonia and Jordan Make Progress in Information and Intelligence Exchange
- Macedonia Supports UNESCO’s Programs for Protection of Cultural and Historical Heritage
- Macedonia and JICA to Continue and Enhance Cooperation
- Ivanov-Swing: IOM Highly Appreciates Macedonia's Engagement in Migrant Crisis
- Macedonian President Attends World Economic Forum in Amman
- Macedonia's Foreign Minister Attends Session of CoE Committee of Ministers