President Ivanov to Issue Government Mandate to VMRO-DPMNE's Gruevski
President Gjorge Ivanov will issue the government mandate to VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski at 1:00 PM, said his office on Monday.
The deadline for the president to present the government mandate to the party/parties winning most MP seats at the December 11 parliamentary elections expires on Monday.
The PM-designate has 20 days to submit the government program and its makeup within 20 days. The Government is then elected by Parliament majority.
The Parliament, which held its constitutive session on December 30, includes 51 MPs from the VMRO-DPMNE-led coalition, followed by the SDSM-led coalition with 49, DUI-10, Besa-5, Alliance of Albanians-3 and DPA-2.
- PPO Conducts Preliminary Investigations on Former MoI High Officials
- Ahmeti Negotiates with Zaev, Sella Prepares Body for New Law on Albanian Language
- Jakimovski: New Government or New Elections to Solve Political Crisis
- Saso Mijalkov Denies Allegations by SDSMs MP: Muhamed Zekiri to Apologize Immediatelly
- DUI, Alliance for Albanians and Besa to Form Body for Law on Albanian Language
- Ahmeti to Inform Besa and Alliance whether Zaev Is to Accept Platform of Rama