President Ivanov to Issue Government Mandate to VMRO-DPMNE's Gruevski
President Gjorge Ivanov will issue the government mandate to VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski at 1:00 PM, said his office on Monday.
The deadline for the president to present the government mandate to the party/parties winning most MP seats at the December 11 parliamentary elections expires on Monday.
The PM-designate has 20 days to submit the government program and its makeup within 20 days. The Government is then elected by Parliament majority.
The Parliament, which held its constitutive session on December 30, includes 51 MPs from the VMRO-DPMNE-led coalition, followed by the SDSM-led coalition with 49, DUI-10, Besa-5, Alliance of Albanians-3 and DPA-2.
- DUI Nominates Mayor of Gostivar Bejta for Upcoming Elections
- Frckovski: SDSM is the Second Albanian Party in Macedonia
- Gruevski Says He Stands for Highest Level of Etnic Rights Protections Within Unitary State
- DUI Leader Meets Gruevski and Zaev, Positions Remain Same
- VMRO-DPMNE Blasts Janeva for Decision to Drop Charges against Zaev and Verusevski
- Antonio Milososki: SPO Works According to SDSM's Needs and Became Pointless Institution