Donald Trump Heads for Saudi Arabia on First Foreign Tour
US President Donald Trump leaves for Saudi Arabia shortly on his first foreign trip since becoming president, BBC reported.
His eight-day trip will also take in Israel, the Palestinian territories, Brussels, the Vatican and Sicily. It comes as Mr Trump faces uproar at home following his sacking of FBI director James Comey.
He has strongly criticized the decision to appoint a special counsel to oversee an inquiry into alleged Russian influence on the US election.
The trip takes in the capitals of the three major monotheistic religions - Islam, Judaism and Christianity.
- Number of Britons Becoming German Citizens Rises 361%
- Lengthy Coalition Talks Ahead for Kosovo, Could Delay Reforms
- Shooting at Munich Subway Leaves Several Injured
- Food Poisoning in Mosul Kills Hundreds
- Theresa May Takes Blame for Conservatives' Performance in Elections
- Strong Earthquake Strikes off Coast of Turkey