DUI Leader Meets Bluhm and Zbogar
DUI leader Ali Ahmeti held talks Friday with the US Embassy Deputy Chief of Mission, Micaela Schweitzer-Bluhm, and EU Ambassador to Macedonia Samuel Zbogar. The talks, taking place in the US Embassy in Skopje, addressed the ongoing process for formation of a new reform government, DUI said in a press release.
DUI is fully committed to implementing the necessary reforms, pinpointed by the international community, Macedonia's accession to the EU and NATO, good inter-ethnic relations and economic progress, Ahmeti said at the meeting.
Ahmeti asked for the US, EU assistance for Macedonia to overcome the current challenges and become part of the EU and NATO, the press release reads.
- Macedonia: Albanian Parties Announce Deputy-minister Nominees
- Information Society Minister to Meet with Civil Organizations and Media Associations
- Macedonia: Justice Minister Meets OSCE Ambassador Suomalainen
- Bogdanci Votes Against Mine Openings
- Dimitrov Said Macedonia Would Seek NATO Membership Under Interim Reference
- Minister Spasovski Invites Journalists to See VIP Mercedes