Macedonian Poet Todor Calovski Published in India
Poetry and bio-bibliography of Macedonian poet Todor Calovski has been published in the latest issue of Indian literary review Enchanting Verses.
Enchanting Verses is a poetry e-magazine based in west Bengal, India. It is an international journal in English, bringing out three to four issues per year featuring quality poetry, translations, book reviews, essays and research articles.
Its last issue features an article on Renaissance English poet Edmund Spencer. Editor-in-chief of this issue is one of the most famous Indian poets Sonnet Mondal, whilst a guest editor is renowned U.S. author Melissa Studdard.
Todor Calovski is a poet, literary critic, essayist and translator. He was a member of the board of Struga Poetry Evenings Festival, president of the Assembly of Macedonian Writers’ Association and member of the association since 1969. He is a recipient of numerous awards, among which "Miladinov Brothers", "Mlad Borec", "Studentski zbor", "Mladost" (Belgrade) , "Gligor Prlicev" (for translation/rendition) as well as an award for best literary critic of the year in Macedonia.
- The Male Choir of the Russian Valaam Monastery to Perform at the Macedonian Opera and Ballet
- Macedonian Food to Be Promoted in Turin
- Encounter with Academician Katica Kjulavkova on Her New Book "The Dream is Life"
- Exhibition of Documents and Photographs "Balkan wars in Macedonia 1912-1913" in Veles
- Macedonian Short Film Scoops Award at Belgrade Festival
- Skopje Jazz Festival Ended: Silence, Hissing Trumpet and Psychodelic Jazz at the End