Macedonian Poet Todor Calovski Published in India
Poetry and bio-bibliography of Macedonian poet Todor Calovski has been published in the latest issue of Indian literary review Enchanting Verses.
Enchanting Verses is a poetry e-magazine based in west Bengal, India. It is an international journal in English, bringing out three to four issues per year featuring quality poetry, translations, book reviews, essays and research articles.
Its last issue features an article on Renaissance English poet Edmund Spencer. Editor-in-chief of this issue is one of the most famous Indian poets Sonnet Mondal, whilst a guest editor is renowned U.S. author Melissa Studdard.
Todor Calovski is a poet, literary critic, essayist and translator. He was a member of the board of Struga Poetry Evenings Festival, president of the Assembly of Macedonian Writers’ Association and member of the association since 1969. He is a recipient of numerous awards, among which "Miladinov Brothers", "Mlad Borec", "Studentski zbor", "Mladost" (Belgrade) , "Gligor Prlicev" (for translation/rendition) as well as an award for best literary critic of the year in Macedonia.
- Film Agency to Support 23 Films, Including Eight Features
- Bitola Marked 90 Years of the Birth of the Great Composer: Opera Night and Memorial Room to Cyril of Macedonia
- Icons of Assumption of Mary Church in Novo Selo to be Restored
- Creative Weekend Workshop to Be Promoted in Berlin
- Museum Collections to be Secured with Modern Surveillance Systems
- Japanese Violinist Suwanai to Perform alongside Macedonian Philharmonic Orhestra