Macedonia: Albanian Parties Announce Deputy-minister Nominees
The Democratic Union for Integration (DUI) and the Alliance of Albanians have announced their nominees for deputy-ministers in the new Government.
DUI has nominated Agim Nuhiu for Deputy Minister of Interior, Bekim Maksuti Deputy Defense Minister, Shiret Elezi - Deputy Finance Minister, and Visar Ganiu - Deputy Minister of Education and Science.
The Alliance of Albanians has nominated Arta Tochi for Deputy Foreign Minister, Remzi Mehmeti Deputy Minister of Transport and Communications, and Elmi Aziri Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy.
The proposals should be passed at a Government session followed by their verification in the Parliament.
- Information Society Minister to Meet with Civil Organizations and Media Associations
- Macedonia: Justice Minister Meets OSCE Ambassador Suomalainen
- Bogdanci Votes Against Mine Openings
- Dimitrov Said Macedonia Would Seek NATO Membership Under Interim Reference
- Minister Spasovski Invites Journalists to See VIP Mercedes
- Mickovski: Low Unemployment Rate is Due to Hard Work of VMRO-DPMNE