Information Society Minister to Meet with Civil Organizations and Media Associations
Minister of Information Society and Administration Damjan Mancevski is to hold Tuesday a meeting with representatives of civil society organizations, experts, representatives of the international community and media associations.
The meeting is aimed at proposal on urgent democratic reforms especially the chapter of public administration as well as suggestions of relevant stakeholders. Possible further cooperation between civil society organisations and Ministry of Information Society and Administration will be also discussed.
- Macedonia: Albanian Parties Announce Deputy-minister Nominees
- Macedonia: Justice Minister Meets OSCE Ambassador Suomalainen
- Bogdanci Votes Against Mine Openings
- Dimitrov Said Macedonia Would Seek NATO Membership Under Interim Reference
- Minister Spasovski Invites Journalists to See VIP Mercedes
- Mickovski: Low Unemployment Rate is Due to Hard Work of VMRO-DPMNE