Strong Earthquake Strikes off Coast of Turkey
An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.3 struck near the coast of Western Turkey on Monday, a European earthquake monitor said, Euronews reported.
The epicentre of the quake was located some 84 km (52 miles) northwest of the Aegean coastal province of Izmir, the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC) said on its website.
- Number of Britons Becoming German Citizens Rises 361%
- Shooting at Munich Subway Leaves Several Injured
- Theresa May Takes Blame for Conservatives' Performance in Elections
- Pound Stable as May Prepares Minority Government
- France Election: Macron Party Set for Big Parliamentary Win
- French Vote in First Round of Their General Elections