Mayor Zernovski Fined Construction Companies that Violated Regulations in Centar
Accompanied by building inspectors, Centar Mayor Andrej Zernovski visited several construction sites in downtown Skopje and fined companies who were not following regulation.
"Luna Corporation and Linea did not respect rules in their construction sites on Orce Nikolov and Gjorgji Pulevski streets, and each will be fined by 2,000 EUR. In the first case, the construction site was unsafe, and both companies were caught leaving construction material on the public walkways, obstructing pedestrians. Adama Invest will also pay 2,000 EUR in fines because it did not clearly inform who the investor is and what type of building is being built on their site at the corner of Partizanski Odredi boulevard and Franklin Roosevelt street", said the municipal press service.
- Blue is the Warmest Color Director to Auction Palme d'Or to Finance New Film
- Johnny Depp and Liam Gallagher among Glastonbury Lineup Additions
- Harper Lee Estate Endorses To Kill a Mockingbird Graphic Novel
- Macedonian Evening Held in Sofia Music Center
- Minister Ibraimovski Demands that Bitola Cleans Up Roma Neighborhoods
- MNT Play Closes Graz Drama Festival