President Ivanov to Visit Jordan on Saturday
Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov will pay a working visit Saturday to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan where he is to participate at the World Economic Forum on the Middle East and North Africa in Amman.
Ivanov is to attend opening plenary session and the session on topic “Protecting Refugees: Our Moral Responsibility,” President’s Cabinet said in a press release.
During his stay, Ivanov is to meet with Hussein bin Abdullah II, the Crown Prince of Jordan, and will hold several bilateral meetings with forum’s participants.
The meeting will convene over 1,000 government, business and civil society leaders from more than 50 countries.
The meeting will take place in the context of growing economic reform efforts that are being made in many countries of the region, as well as shifting investment and trade priorities. It will also aim to address continued geopolitical shifts and humanitarian challenges by supporting multistakeholder dialogue on the situation in Syria, Iraq and Libya, and the ongoing refugee crisis.
- Ivanov: Macedonia and Jordan Make Progress in Information and Intelligence Exchange
- Macedonia Supports UNESCO’s Programs for Protection of Cultural and Historical Heritage
- Macedonia and JICA to Continue and Enhance Cooperation
- Ivanov-Swing: IOM Highly Appreciates Macedonia's Engagement in Migrant Crisis
- Macedonian President Attends World Economic Forum in Amman
- Macedonia's Foreign Minister Attends Session of CoE Committee of Ministers