VMRO-DPMNE: Zaev Kept Macedonia in Hostage Crisis
VMRO-DPMNE says that people always wins, and Zoran Zaev publicly committed to reject Tirana platform and that he will stop the anti-state and anti-national policy.
"Zoran Zaev has no room for manipulation of citizens. Zoran Zaev felt the perseverance and persistence of hundreds of thousands of citizens that are fighting for the preservation of national interests, to preserve the unity and rejecting all kinds of platforms. Zoran Zaev consciously kept Macedonia in hostage crisis, and three months ago could have still accepted the offer of VMRO-DPMNE, to dismiss the platform and end the crisis. Now the whole responsibility remains with criminal Zaev. He will have to choose whether to reject bilingualism in money, uniforms and the accepting the resolution of genocide against Albanians or imperil his word and go contrary to the promises made before his own people. The criminals who lie can not be trusted. Therefore every step taken by Zoran Zaev must be closely monitored", it said in a statement.
Zoran Zaev with his steps and procedures, the VMRO-DPMNE add, and violation of the Constitution and Rules of Procedure of the Parliament showed that the only motive is to deliver orders.
- Gruevski says SPO aims to ruin VMRO-DPMNE for SDSM's benefit
- SDSM Leader Says Government May be Formed Monday or Tuesday
- Supreme Court Postpones Hearing on whether Wiretapped Conversations are Admissible in Court
- Zijadin Sela Holds Press Conference after Being Beaten in Parliament
- SPO Opens Three New Cases, Demands that its Mandate is Extended
- Soncev Grad Road Construction to be Completed within 3 Weeks