Donald Trump Says FBI Inquiry into Russia Links Hurts United States
President Donald Trump has said the decision to appoint a special counsel to oversee the inquiry into Russian influence on his election is hurting America "terribly", the BBC reported.
Speaking at a news conference in Washington, he denied any collusion with Russia during his election campaign last year.
"The entire thing has been a witch hunt and there is no collusion," he said.
Former FBI chief Robert Mueller has been selected to lead the inquiry.
- Number of Britons Becoming German Citizens Rises 361%
- Lengthy Coalition Talks Ahead for Kosovo, Could Delay Reforms
- Shooting at Munich Subway Leaves Several Injured
- Food Poisoning in Mosul Kills Hundreds
- Theresa May Takes Blame for Conservatives' Performance in Elections
- Strong Earthquake Strikes off Coast of Turkey