Donald Trump Says FBI Inquiry into Russia Links Hurts United States
President Donald Trump has said the decision to appoint a special counsel to oversee the inquiry into Russian influence on his election is hurting America "terribly", the BBC reported.
Speaking at a news conference in Washington, he denied any collusion with Russia during his election campaign last year.
"The entire thing has been a witch hunt and there is no collusion," he said.
Former FBI chief Robert Mueller has been selected to lead the inquiry.
- Gambia's Jammeh 'stole USD 50m', assets frozen: Minister
- EU Sets out Brexit Mandate for Chief Negotiator Barnier
- Donald Trump Becomes First Sitting US President to Visit Western Wall
- US Top Court Tightens Patent Suit Rules
- Billionaire Michael Eisner Poised to Take Control of Portsmouth
- Balkans Should Join EU or Could Lean toward Russia, EP Official Says