China Donates IT Equipment for Skopje High Schools
The Chinese government donated Thursday a EUR 7 million equipment of the telecommunications company Huawei for high schools in the City of Skopje.
Prime Minister Emil Dimitriev and Chinese Ambassador to Macedonia Yin Lixien officially launched the realization of the donation in IT equipment, infrastructure and technology for 27 high schools in the Macedonian capital.
This capital project is a result of the successful cooperation and long-term partnership between the Macedonian and Chinese Governments, Dimitriev said at the ceremony.
'The project we are launching today is a step forward within the Macedonian Government's efforts to advance the educational system, particularly by introducing an up-to-date information technology that is used in the best educational systems worldwide. It is part of our strategy for creating proficient generations armed with excellent IT skills that will help them to get employment, one that should grant them solid income and stable future,' Dimitriev said.
Ambassador Lixien expressed belief that the project, which should be realized by this September, would set a solid base for advancing the cooperation between Macedonia and China in the sphere of education.
- Blue is the Warmest Color Director to Auction Palme d'Or to Finance New Film
- Johnny Depp and Liam Gallagher among Glastonbury Lineup Additions
- Harper Lee Estate Endorses To Kill a Mockingbird Graphic Novel
- Macedonian Evening Held in Sofia Music Center
- Mayor Zernovski Fined Construction Companies that Violated Regulations in Centar
- Minister Ibraimovski Demands that Bitola Cleans Up Roma Neighborhoods