US Accuses Iran of Alarming Provocations
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has accused Iran of "alarming ongoing provocations" aimed at destabilising the Middle East and undermining America's interests in the region, the BBC reported.
"An unchecked Iran has the potential to travel the same path as North Korea and to take the world along with it," Tillerson said.
President Donald Trump earlier ordered a review of Iran's nuclear deal.
However, United States admits that Tehran is complying with the 2015 agreement.
Iran has so far made no public comments on the latest developments.
It has repeatedly denied accusations by the West that it was ever trying to develop nuclear weapons.
- Number of Britons Becoming German Citizens Rises 361%
- Lengthy Coalition Talks Ahead for Kosovo, Could Delay Reforms
- Shooting at Munich Subway Leaves Several Injured
- Food Poisoning in Mosul Kills Hundreds
- Theresa May Takes Blame for Conservatives' Performance in Elections
- Strong Earthquake Strikes off Coast of Turkey