US Accuses Iran of Alarming Provocations
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has accused Iran of "alarming ongoing provocations" aimed at destabilising the Middle East and undermining America's interests in the region, the BBC reported.
"An unchecked Iran has the potential to travel the same path as North Korea and to take the world along with it," Tillerson said.
President Donald Trump earlier ordered a review of Iran's nuclear deal.
However, United States admits that Tehran is complying with the 2015 agreement.
Iran has so far made no public comments on the latest developments.
It has repeatedly denied accusations by the West that it was ever trying to develop nuclear weapons.
- Montenegro to Ratify Joining Nato as Russia Bans Wine Imports
- Albanian PM Announces New President Candidate
- Germany Approves Partial Burqa Ban
- Federica Mogherini Condemns Attacks on MPs in Parliament
- EU Commissioner Hahn Condemns Developments in Macedonia's Parliament
- North Korea: New Missile Defense System Ready in Days