Kumanovo Mayor Calls on Police to Investigate Principal's Indecent Pictures
After several days of being urged on social media, Kumanovo Mayor Zoran Damjanovski called on the Interior Ministry to look into a footage apparently showing a high-school principal exposing his genitals online.
The pictures and video of Goran Dimitrijevic, principal of the Goce Delcev high school, were widely distributed online in what appears to have been an attempt to send a private message, but eventually ended up on his public page. The VMRO-DPMNE branch from Kumanovo asked Mayor Damjanovski to dismiss Dimitrijevic immediately, saying he's unsuitable to work with children.
"If the photographs were posted by the principal, there will be moral responsibility from him, there will be fines. But, it can't be resolved in one day. I expect the Interior Ministry to inform me on the case that is reported as a hacking of his account", said Damjanovski, adding that Dimitrijevic complained to him of being blackmailed by fake social media accounts.
- UNDP Clark: Prespa - Perfect Example of Clear Win for Nature
- Reconstruction Work of Blocks A and B of Student Dormitory Goce Delcev Fully Completed
- Children Drawings in City Park as Part of Music Happening of Civil Initiative For Joint Macedonia
- For Joint Macedonia Holds Music Happening in Skopje City Park
- International Whistleblower Day Marked in Skopje
- Large Fish Kill in Albania's Fierza Reservoir