Macedonia: Four-year-old Dies Days after Being Mauled by Dogs
A four-year-old boy from the village of Bacista from Kicevo died after being badly mauled by a pack of dogs. The incident, which shocked the public, occurred earlier last week when the boy went out of his home to visit his father in a neighboring house.
He was attacked by several dogs and was taken to the Skopje Clinic Center with injuries to the head, chest and the abdomen. Despite doctor's efforts, they were unable to save the little boy's life. The incident sparked a fierce debate between animal rights activists and proponents of stricter control of stray dogs and potentially dangerous domestic dogs.
- UNDP Clark: Prespa - Perfect Example of Clear Win for Nature
- Reconstruction Work of Blocks A and B of Student Dormitory Goce Delcev Fully Completed
- Children Drawings in City Park as Part of Music Happening of Civil Initiative For Joint Macedonia
- For Joint Macedonia Holds Music Happening in Skopje City Park
- International Whistleblower Day Marked in Skopje
- Large Fish Kill in Albania's Fierza Reservoir