Macedonia: Four-year-old Dies Days after Being Mauled by Dogs
A four-year-old boy from the village of Bacista from Kicevo died after being badly mauled by a pack of dogs. The incident, which shocked the public, occurred earlier last week when the boy went out of his home to visit his father in a neighboring house.
He was attacked by several dogs and was taken to the Skopje Clinic Center with injuries to the head, chest and the abdomen. Despite doctor's efforts, they were unable to save the little boy's life. The incident sparked a fierce debate between animal rights activists and proponents of stricter control of stray dogs and potentially dangerous domestic dogs.
- After Success in Germany, Stefanovski Says He Will Aim for First Place in FIA ETCC Races
- Sting to Hold Skopje Concert on October 15
- Cannes Film Festival - The Square Wins Palme d'Or
- Event to Promote Learning Italian Language and Culture
- OFFest: Estonian traditional music and Korean beats
- Scientists Create Designer Virus to Kill Cancer