Chamber of Commerce will Inform Businesses of Changing Laws, Regulations
The Macedonian Chamber of Commerce (SKM) will organize a round of informative conferences to help business people better follow legal changes. According to SKM, main issues micro, small and medium businesses face are fast changing regulations and the gray economy.
"It is particularly difficult to adapt to changes in the labour and workplace safety regulations, and no smaller are the obstacles related to taxes, customs, environment and spatial planning", said SKM adviser Jadranka Arizankovska.
A total of 18 informative sessions will be held in 10 cities across Macedonia, and they will cover agriculture, textile, construction, IT and tourism companies. The campaign is part of a program supported by USAID.
- EU Summit: Leaders Call for Unity on Rome Anniversary
- Exhibition and Business House of Macedonia Opened in Moscow
- Government and Public Debt Reduced Due to GDP Growth
- Workshop on Organized Electricity Market
- Macedonian Exhibit and Trade Center Opens in Moscow
- Macedonian Food and Wine Companies to Exhibit Products in Major Moscow Center