Macedonia Takes Part in Sofia Tourism Fаir
The Agency for Promotion and Support of Tourism took part at the 34. "Holiday & Spa Expo" international fair in Sofia, towards increasing the number of Bulgarian tourists visiting Macedonia.
Agency representatives met with a number of Bulgarian tour-operators, travel agencies and tourism chambers.
"Renowned tour-operator 'Bohemia' and the Bulgarian Association of Travel Agents (BATA) consider that Macedonia is attractive for the Bulgarian market, a conclusion resulting from their Balkan tours that involve the country", said the Agency.
A meeting was also held with Sofia-based Ambassador of Cuba, Pedro Pablo San Jorge, who was briefed over Macedonia's tourism potentials and enhancement of bilateral cooperation in the field.
Tour-operators "Fibula" and "BTB Tours", as well as hotels "Izgrev", "Klimetica", "Sirius" and "Aurora Resort & Spa" represented the Macedonian stand at the Sofia fair.
- Macedonia - Attractive Tourist Destination: Ohrid Promoted in Moscow
- Promotion of New Brochure and Film on Macedonian Tourism
- Macedonian Food and Wine Companies Display Products in Moscow
- PATA Set to Build New Tourism Bridges at Skopje Conference
- Wizz Air Introduces Flights to Malta, Rome and Vaxjo
- First-Ever Presentation at Danish Travel Show of Macedonia