FM Poposki Аttends 53rd Munich Security Conference
Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Nikola Poposki will take part in the 53rd Munich Security Conference, held on Feb. 17-19.
This year's conference, which is going to be chaired by Wolfgang Ischinger, brings together 500 leaders and top officials in charge of security policies. The event is focused on the future of transatlantic relations in the aftermath of the US presidential elections, European security cooperation and defense, relations with Russia, the war in Syria, the political and security state of play in Asia and the Pacific, as well as on the challenges of the migrant crisis and radicalization.
FM Poposki in the German city of Munich will hold several meetings with counterparts from NATO countries and partners, the Foreign Ministry said Friday in a press release.
- Russian President: Political Situation in Macedonia to Develop in Accordance with Constitution
- Parliament Speaker Xhaferi Meets UNDP Representative to Macedonia Winton
- President Ivanov Travels to Moscow
- Debate on Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic Integration
- Ivanov: Macedonia and Jordan Make Progress in Information and Intelligence Exchange
- Macedonia Supports UNESCO’s Programs for Protection of Cultural and Historical Heritage