Debar Red Cross Helps Nine Families in Need of Assistance
The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
"These help packages were provided in Debar and Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance", said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.
- Damir Imamovic and Ljubojna Open Off Fest Festival
- Macedonia Honors Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Rome
- Missing Link May Have Been European, not African, Ancient Fossils Suggest
- Ilirjan Beqiri and Bashkim Mexhiti Exhibit in Macedonia’s Cultural Centre in Sofia
- The Festival “Pro-za Balkan”: The Award “Prozart” to Be Awarded to Miljenko Jergovik
- Celebration of SS. Cyril and Methodius Day