Debar Red Cross Helps Nine Families in Need of Assistance
The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
"These help packages were provided in Debar and Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance", said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.
- Roman Polanski Picked for French Film Panel, Sparking Outrage
- Traffic Continues under Winter Conditions
- Temperatures Expected to Decline over Weekend
- French Institute Presents its Three-month Program
- Larsen Ice Crack Continues to Open up
- Premiere of "Frankenstein #Alchemy of Life" at Skopje "Dramski Theater"