Debar Red Cross Helps Nine Families in Need of Assistance
The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
"These help packages were provided in Debar and Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance", said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.
- Following Series of Attacks on Children, Dogs Put under Rabies Surveillance
- Rare Breeding Tigers Caught on Camera in Thailand
- Bob Dylan Finally Agrees to Accept Nobel Prize for Literature
- Campaign to Help Persons with Disabitilies
- Food and Veterinary Agency to Promote New Equipment
- Gold Coin Weighing 100kg Stolen from Berlin Museum