Debar Red Cross Helps Nine Families in Need of Assistance
The Debar organization of the Red Cross provided emergency support packages for nine families, mostly made up of elderly and sick persons, who received food, blankets, medicines and hygiene packs.
"These help packages were provided in Debar and Centar Zupa. One person, a homeless man, was also accommodated in an appropriate shelter and was given medical assistance", said Isni Telkiu, secretary of the Debar Red Cross.
Telkiu said that the organization is coordinating its work with the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy, in response to the dramatic cold wave that hit much of Europe.
- Zivko Chingo Documentary Premieres in Skopje
- Snow City 2017 Kicks Off at Popova Sapka
- Twin Peaks Actor Warren Frost Dies at 91
- International Symposium "Hamlet and Europe - To Be or Not to Be"
- Skopje Hospital Undergoing Reconstruction, Will Admit only Urgent Cases
- Poverty Stronger than Patriotism: Macedonians in Albania Rapidly Obtain Bulgarian Passports