Macedonia in Yellow Alert Phase of Low Temperatures, Polog Region in Orange Phase
As announced by the National Hydrometeorological Service, low temperatures of yellow alert phase are expected for Wednesday except in Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) where temperatures would be much lower falling in the orange phase, Ministry of Health said in a press release.
The recommendations for persons over 60 years suffering from chronic illness and pregnant women to be excused from work is in effect only for the Polog region (Tetovo, Gostivar, Kicevo, Macedonia Brod) i.e. region affected by temperatures of orange phase.
All companies that employ persons who work outdoors are called to organize their schedule to avoid working during the coldest hours of the day. Meanwhile, all citizens are advised to stay indoors when possible, to consume warm liquids and to avoid drinking alcohol.
- City Tree Billboard Installed in Downtown Skopje
- Sunny and Warm Weather on First day of Spring
- Ameti: Natura 2000 Is One of the Most Important EU Policy for Environment Ministry
- Closing Event of Strengthening Capacities for Implementation of Natura 2000 Project
- Eastern US States Brace for Deep Freeze
- NATO Released 10 tons of Uranium in Kosovo, Increasing Number of Cancer-related Deaths