VMRO-DPMNE and Coalition: No One Can Oppose Citizens' Will
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski is having a meeting Tuesday with the leaders of his party-led coalition 'For a Better Macedonia'. Tuesday's meeting is focused on the results of snap poll ahead of the launch of negotiations for forming a new government.
The meeting has been reviewing all developments on the election day, VMRO-DPMNE Executive Board member Ilija Dimovski told reporters. Various ideas on the coalition's future steps are being presented, Dimovski said.
All leaders of parties part of the coalition, have also voiced their support to the VMRO-DPMNE leader and now PM-designate Nikola Gruevski, he added.
Referring to negotiations with DUI on forming a new government, Dimovski said the VMRO-DPMNE guidelines for such talks are an integral part of the election program of the party-led coalition.
- Citizens Most Deserving for Not Having Tirana Government
- Renovation and Upgrade Process of Skopje's Universal Hall to Launch September
- VMRO-DPMNE Says Presented Roadmap Will Offer Way out of Crisis, SDSM Responds
- Parliament Set to Continue Debate on Speaker Selection and Tirana Platform
- Parliament's Constitutive Session to Resume on Wednesday
- Protests in Front of SDSM Headquarters: We Will Preserve Macedonia's Unity