VMRO-DPMNE and Coalition: No One Can Oppose Citizens' Will
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski is having a meeting Tuesday with the leaders of his party-led coalition 'For a Better Macedonia'. Tuesday's meeting is focused on the results of snap poll ahead of the launch of negotiations for forming a new government.
The meeting has been reviewing all developments on the election day, VMRO-DPMNE Executive Board member Ilija Dimovski told reporters. Various ideas on the coalition's future steps are being presented, Dimovski said.
All leaders of parties part of the coalition, have also voiced their support to the VMRO-DPMNE leader and now PM-designate Nikola Gruevski, he added.
Referring to negotiations with DUI on forming a new government, Dimovski said the VMRO-DPMNE guidelines for such talks are an integral part of the election program of the party-led coalition.
- DUI Nominates Mayor of Gostivar Bejta for Upcoming Elections
- Frckovski: SDSM is the Second Albanian Party in Macedonia
- Gruevski Says He Stands for Highest Level of Etnic Rights Protections Within Unitary State
- DUI Leader Meets Gruevski and Zaev, Positions Remain Same
- VMRO-DPMNE Blasts Janeva for Decision to Drop Charges against Zaev and Verusevski
- Antonio Milososki: SPO Works According to SDSM's Needs and Became Pointless Institution