VMRO-DPMNE and Coalition: No One Can Oppose Citizens' Will
VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski is having a meeting Tuesday with the leaders of his party-led coalition 'For a Better Macedonia'. Tuesday's meeting is focused on the results of snap poll ahead of the launch of negotiations for forming a new government.
The meeting has been reviewing all developments on the election day, VMRO-DPMNE Executive Board member Ilija Dimovski told reporters. Various ideas on the coalition's future steps are being presented, Dimovski said.
All leaders of parties part of the coalition, have also voiced their support to the VMRO-DPMNE leader and now PM-designate Nikola Gruevski, he added.
Referring to negotiations with DUI on forming a new government, Dimovski said the VMRO-DPMNE guidelines for such talks are an integral part of the election program of the party-led coalition.
- PPO Conducts Preliminary Investigations on Former MoI High Officials
- Ahmeti Negotiates with Zaev, Sella Prepares Body for New Law on Albanian Language
- Jakimovski: New Government or New Elections to Solve Political Crisis
- Saso Mijalkov Denies Allegations by SDSMs MP: Muhamed Zekiri to Apologize Immediatelly
- DUI, Alliance for Albanians and Besa to Form Body for Law on Albanian Language
- Ahmeti to Inform Besa and Alliance whether Zaev Is to Accept Platform of Rama