Austria's Foreign Minister Kurz Attends VMRO-DPMNE Rally in Skopje
Macedonia is on is well on its way to become part of the EU and it is a very important partner to us all, Austria's Foreign Minister Sebastian Kurz, who is attending the VMRO-DPMNE rally in Skopje, said. He also stressed the country's important role in dealing with the migrant crisis.
"I am especially thankful for the support we received from Macedonia in 2015 and 2016. The migrant crisis was a great challenge for Austria. In 2015, 90,000 migrants and refugees poured into Austria, and over 1 million transited through our country. Without the help of your Government we would not have been able to close the Balkan route. I am very grateful for your support in a difficult moment for us. I wish you success in the pre-election campaign, I am very pleased that you have invited me", Kurz, a great friend of Macedonia, stated.
- Zaev and Hahn: Macedonia to Get back on EU Integration Path with 'Strong Commitment and Reforms'
- NATO: Stoltenberg Has no Plans to Visit Skopje Recently, Our Doors Remain Open
- Interior Minister Spasovski Meets OSCE Ambassador
- Zaev-Bjornstad: EU, NATO Perspectives in Macedonia's Interest
- DM Sekerinska Meets Ambassadors of Norway, Slovakia
- Deputy PM Osmani Meets Austrian Ambassador