Austria's Foreign Minister Kurz Attends VMRO-DPMNE Rally in Skopje
Macedonia is on is well on its way to become part of the EU and it is a very important partner to us all, Austria's Foreign Minister Sebastian Kurz, who is attending the VMRO-DPMNE rally in Skopje, said. He also stressed the country's important role in dealing with the migrant crisis.
"I am especially thankful for the support we received from Macedonia in 2015 and 2016. The migrant crisis was a great challenge for Austria. In 2015, 90,000 migrants and refugees poured into Austria, and over 1 million transited through our country. Without the help of your Government we would not have been able to close the Balkan route. I am very grateful for your support in a difficult moment for us. I wish you success in the pre-election campaign, I am very pleased that you have invited me", Kurz, a great friend of Macedonia, stated.
- Ivanov: Macedonia and Jordan Make Progress in Information and Intelligence Exchange
- Macedonia Supports UNESCO’s Programs for Protection of Cultural and Historical Heritage
- Macedonia and JICA to Continue and Enhance Cooperation
- Ivanov-Swing: IOM Highly Appreciates Macedonia's Engagement in Migrant Crisis
- Macedonian President Attends World Economic Forum in Amman
- Macedonia's Foreign Minister Attends Session of CoE Committee of Ministers