American Travel Media Company Publishes Promotional Video about Ohrid
An American production company, founded by travel producer and videographer David Hoffmann, has posted the first video about Ohrid explaining why it is worth to visit the region. In the video, Hoffmann offers the top ten things a tourist needs to do while in Ohrid, such as visits to the city’s most iconic churches, the Tsar Samuel’s Fortress, the Ancient Theatre, the Galicica National Park, a boat ride on Lake Ohrid, shop for Ohrid pearls, etc.
The digital travel media company, Davidsbeenhere.com, was hired by the Agency for Promotion and Support of Tourism in order to shot promotional videos about Macedonia presenting its tourist offers to the world. Three videos shot in Macedonia have been posted so far, including one video of Bitola and amazing Instagram photos from Hoffmann’s visit to Macedonia.
It is planned the production company to direct six promotional videos about Macedonia, including short films about the wine regions in the country, things to do in the capital Skopje, a video about the origin of the Macedonian language and culture and films about the archeological site of Stobi and Lake Ohrid.
- Jean Asselborn: There Needs to Be a Solution to Political Crisis in Macedonia
- Russia Expresses Concern Over Macedonia Destabilization Attempts
- Greek Media Attack SYRIZA's Radical Wing for Using Macedonian Constitutional Name
- Andrej Plenkovic: Macedonian Path Towards EU Must be Accelerated
- Russian Foreign MInister about Kumanovo: EU Should not Assume a Cowardly Stance Over Certain Episodes
- France Carefully Follows Situation in Macedonia