Dr. Kerim's Candidacy: Only One Submitted in the UN Secretariat Thus Far
According to diplomatic sources, the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Macedonia in the United Nations has informed Member States through a circular note on the Macedonian Government's decision to nominate Dr. Srgjan Kerim for the post of UN Secretary General.
Furthermore, the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Macedonia has submitted Dr. Kerim’s candidacy in the Secretariat of the United Nations. Our diplomatic sources state, that Dr. Kerim’s candidacy has been the only one submitted thus far.
In his statement, submitted alongside the documents, the Macedonian candidate acknowledged the UN for its role as the guardian for peace and security in the world, and as a driving force for global partnerships and multilateralism.
- FM Dimitrov to Meet Greek Counterpart Kotsias in Athens on Wednesday
- Macedonia: Albanian Parties Announce Deputy-minister Nominees
- Information Society Minister to Meet with Civil Organizations and Media Associations
- NATO Doors Remain Open, Name Row Settlement is Necessary, Stoltenberg tells Zaev
- Zaev and Hahn: Macedonia to Get back on EU Integration Path with 'Strong Commitment and Reforms'
- Zaev to Tusk: Bilateral Issues Should not Hinder Euro-Integration Process