Dr. Kerim's Candidacy: Only One Submitted in the UN Secretariat Thus Far
According to diplomatic sources, the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Macedonia in the United Nations has informed Member States through a circular note on the Macedonian Government's decision to nominate Dr. Srgjan Kerim for the post of UN Secretary General.
Furthermore, the Permanent Mission of the Republic of Macedonia has submitted Dr. Kerim’s candidacy in the Secretariat of the United Nations. Our diplomatic sources state, that Dr. Kerim’s candidacy has been the only one submitted thus far.
In his statement, submitted alongside the documents, the Macedonian candidate acknowledged the UN for its role as the guardian for peace and security in the world, and as a driving force for global partnerships and multilateralism.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Condemns Parliament Incidents
- Parliament Closed while Teams Asses Damage
- Boyko Borisov Calls for Calm and Stability in Macedonia
- Gruevski Strongly Condemns Violent Incident, Calls for Immediate Dialogue
- Greek Foreign Ministry Statement on Developments in Macedonia
- Interior Minister Agim Nuhiu Steps down amid Parliament Riot